Rieju and Pato Cabrera dress in Legend for Dakar
World Record in sight for Pato Cabrera
The fourth member of the team will be Patricio Cabrera, for whom this edition of the Dakar Rally will be more special than ever.
If he finishes this edition, Pato Cabrera, at just 32 years of age, will break the world record and become the youngest Legend rider in history (a Legend rider is a Dakar rider who has participated in more than ten editions of the Dakar Rally).
Chilean rider Patricio Cabrera is determined to finish this race to claim the title, and for the occasion, it will be dressed in green, in commemoration of the Legend range that Rieju has presented on the occasion of its 80th anniversary.
Pato Cabrera: “I feel really motivated and happy. This reunion will be special and with great vibes. My main goal is to finish in the top 30 and, above all, to fulfil my objective of becoming the youngest rider to become a Legend.”
- Spain’s oldest active manufacturer. A family business with 100%-owned capital.
- It produces 20,000 vehicles/year in 38 different models.
- It exports 90% of its production to more than 35 countries. Direct distribution in Spain, Italy, France and the United Kingdom.
- A consolidated track record and experience in the sector, with more than 500,000 units manufactured.
- Since 2006 it’s been the market leader in Spain and Europe with a 32% market share (in 50 cc).
- Europe’s leading brand in low-capacity motorbikes with a gearbox.
- A pioneer in the production of custom motorbikes since 2006.
- Concerned about sustainability, it started producing electric motorbikes in 2010.
- Gross income 2021: €48M.